1. Students must complete at least 72 credits for graduation credits (8 credits of common compulsory courses, 26 credits of specialized compulsory courses, and at least 38 credits of specialized elective courses).
2. Students should take courses with: minimum of 16 credits and maximum of 25 credits in each semester of freshman year; minimum of 9 credits and maximum of 23 credits in each semester of sophomore year.
3. In addition to the listed elective courses, the student can take courses of other departments, maximum of 6 credits in each semester. Maximum of 12 credits from non-EECS (Electrical Engineering and Computer Science) group can be considered as a part of total credits of elective courses. (In addition to common compulsory general education courses, maximum of 2 credits from the courses of the Center for General Education can be considered as graduation credits.)
4. Student should take at least three elective laboratory courses before graduation.
5. Starting from academic year 2010.
6. Military and nursing training courses are not included in graduation credits.