National Formosa University Electronics Technology Program Installation Detailed Rules Download
Adopted on College Course Meeting, Feb 22, 2008
Adopted on University Senate, Feb 29, 2008
4th Academic Affairs Meeting, Jun 10, 2008
1. Electronics technology program (this program) installation detailed rules are based on NFU program installation guidelines.
2. The purpose of this program stresses proactive and creative electronics technology area. We cultivate required basic technology and knowledge during university, hoping to cultivate talent people for our country.
3. This program has one convener who is responsible for overall arrangement toward related program affairs.
4. This program is planed by NFUDEE and assisted by department of electrical engineering and computer science & information engineering. The convener is responsible for administrative affairs.
5. All students of the departments at the NFU can apply for this program. Students who apply for this program should ask for the agreement from their original departments. After this, get the document to the convener, then to the Office of Academic Affairs for reference.
6. The required credits of this program is at least 20 credits, which include required courses 6 credits, elective courses 14 credits at least. At least six credits of the courses don’t belong to the required courses of student’s major department, minor department, or other programs.
7. The courses of this program include basic and core courses of electronics technology. They are listed below:
8. The grades of students’ each course will be calculated into the average grade of each term and as the credit upper limit of each term. If the course belongs to the major courses of students’ department, the credits will be taken as the graduation credit.
9. After passing the investigation, this program will apply “Certificate of Attending Electronic Technology” for the students who are allowed to take the courses of this program and have taken the courses and gain the credits from regulations No. six and No. seven.
10. If there is anything that is not stipulated in this Detailed Rules, it will be transacted according to NFU program installation guidelines and related regulations.
11. This Detailed Rules is passed during the NFU Academic Affairs senate and then reported to the school principal. So is the revision.